22/10/2011

KING OF BLOKE AND BIRD:Song and Lyrics...con traduzione

KING OF BLOKE AND BIRD
a song from Intensive Care
LYRICS:
What you do speaks so loud
I cannot hear what you say
Except for the occassional word
Sulphates a sentimental sight it bothers me
No longer king of bloke and bird
All of my life
Searching hard
Down in the wires
Of love
Summer me now summer my life away
Summon me on to another day
A hand through the clouds keeps
knocking me down
It's no less than I deserve
They built museums I don't visit them
I've made enough trouble of my own
Into the night
Searching hard
Look for the light
Of love
Summer me now summer my life away
Summon me on to another day
Summer the evening, winter ways
are falling down again
I sing from the chaos in my heart, my heart
Then comes the evening that
makes life worth living
Shoving the shoes out in the light
She walks in, I can hear her
TRADUZIONE:
Quel che fai parla troppo ad alta voce
non riesco a sentire quel che dici
eccetto qualche parola occasionale
Solfati, una vista sentimentale,
questo mi preoccupa
non più re degli uomini e delle donne*
tutta la mia vita, ho cercato molto
fino all'ultimo momento... l'amore.
allontanami adesso, allontana la mia vita
convocami un altro giorno
una mano attraverso le nuvole
continua a tirarmi giù
non è meno di quel che merito
hanno costruito dei musei
ed io non li ho visitati
ho fatto abbastanza errori da me
nella notte, ho cercato molto
ho cercato la luce... dell'amore.
allontanami adesso, allontana la mia vita
convocami un altro giorno
allontana la sera, le strade d'inverno
stanno cadendo di nuovo
canto per il caos nel mio cuore, cuore
poi arriva la sera che
rende la vita degna di essere vissuta
spingendo i piedi fuori, nella luce
lei ci cammina, riesco a sentirla.
*(persona normale
non più considerata al di sopra degli altri,
da ammirare perchè famosa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...