14/11/2011

THE 80's: Song and Lyics....con traduzione

THE 80's
A song from Rudebox
What Robbie says about The 80's:
"I was obsessed by a track by the Mitchell Brothers called Routine Check. I'm also a big fan of Mike Skinner of The Streets and what he does over records, be it rapping or poetry; it's very similar to Ian Dury’s stuff to me, I'm also a big fan of his, he was the first white British rapper. I’ve always always wanted to be a rapper, I’ve always been jealous of rappers because of how comfy they are and how cool they look, they’ve always got a tracksuit on and trainers and I have to dress up 'cos I'm a popstar... I want to be a rapper but the world won't let me. The only reason I have craved my own niche is because it is not that easy. I love words and will continue to use them. It is bitter sweet about a decade where I formed an opinion, I was wrong."
LYRICS:
I smoke Consulate and Park Drive
Drank Newcy Brown, learned how to skive
Polo mints to hide my breath from my Mum
Did a little weed 'cause it felt like fun
Did a little speed if my friends had some
Nicked Volkswagon badges, I'm a Beastie Boys son
Me so horny, me so young, and I still get my washing done
Auntie Jo died of cancer, God didn't have an answer
Rhythm was a dancer, any room for a chancer
That's me in the corner, thanks Sir
Wore a Troop track suit, British Knights shoes
Kangol hat like L.L. Cools
Before I was having it, having it large
They nicked the B.M.X. from out my garage
And I new it was Tire from off the estate
'Cause every time I saw him he smiled like we were mates
From then on in, I'd have to walk to me Nan's and I'll dream my dreams for a sea of prams
Like a hooligan on the football stands and I threw the V's to Leeds and West Ham
And then I ran, I ran so far away
Down Scotia Road to a taxi bay
Then I ran again 'cause I couldn't pay
Young Muslim didn't get his fare that day
I apologise today
Things look better when they start
That's how the 80's broke my heart
And who are you calling poof
You like Wham, man
I hate that stuff
And then my Granddad died and left a hole in the family
And lots of women there to nanny me
School was a laugh, they didn't have A.D.D.
Thick was the term they used for me
Over and over, repeatedly, over and over
Take my breathe away, pass the bidley bidley bidley bidley bong
Pass it on the left hand side
Right turn, Clyde
That girl in the fourth year got pregnant
She was raised Catholic, brilliant
I cried, she cried, we cried
Her youth died
Drank cider in the cemetery
The year above us had discovered ‘E'
And I said it weren't for me
Twelve pounds fifty
I could rob my mum's purse and buy one off Chalky
Met a girl on Monday, drank fizzy pop on Tuesday
Fingered her on Wednesday, and on Thursday and Friday, and on Saturday
Dumped by Sunday
Things look better when they start
That's how the 80's broke my heart
The wonder years I've played my part
That's how the 80's broke my heart
I lost my virginity to a girl called Anne-Marie
Well, she said she fancied me
And then she said "Fuck me" and I thought fuck me
And I'm all talk and it'll be over too quickly
And it was but I couldn't care less
I'd seen a girl's part, made a mess on her dress
Oh yes, you're now rocking with the best
Second person in my year that had seen a breast
I'm in my 30s now and I'm still impressed
Why the Falklands Mum, and what have they done
Where do girls come, where do girls come from, where do girls come from
It's the 80's what you looking at, you mong
So young, so long, so young, so long
Too short, so long
What you looking at, you mong
Too short, so long, too short, so long
So long
TRADUZIONE:
Ho fumato Consulate e Park Drive, ho bevuto Newcy Brown
Ho imparato a svignarmela(a marinare la scuola)
Mentine per nascondare il mio alito a mia mamma
Mi sono fumato l'erba perchè sembrava divertente
Ho preso un pò di speed perchè i miei amici ne avevano un pò
logo della Volkswagen Sono il figlio dei Beastie Boys
Io così eccitato Io così giovane e io ancora che mi devo ripulire
Zia Joan è morta di cancro e Dio non aveva una risposta
Il ritmo era un ballerino
C'è spazio per un'opportunista?
Sono io nell'angolo, grazie signore
Ho indossato tute Troop, scarpe British Knights,
il cappello Kangol come LL Cool's
Prima lo avevo,avevo un grande stile
Hanno graffiato la BMX fuori dal mio garage
Lo sapevo che era stato Tire da fuori casa perchè ogni volta che l'ho visto,
mi sorrideva come se fossimo compari
Da allora , ho dovuto incamminarmi dalla tata
E ho sognato i miei sogni attraverso un mare di carrozzine
Come un hooligan negli stadi di calcio
ho fatto un gestaccio ai Leeds e gli West Ham
poi sono corso via,così lontano
giù per Scotia Road e una corsa in taxi
poi sono ancora perchè non potevo pagare,
un musulmano non ha avuto soldi quel giorno da me
Mi scuso oggi
Le cose sono migliori quando cominciano
E' così che gli anni 80 mi hanno spezzato il cuore
E chi stai chiamando frocio? Sei come gli Wham,amico
Odio quella roba
E poi è morto mio nonno e ha lasciato un buco nella mia famiglia
e un sacco di donne erano lì per predersi cura di me
La scuola era una barzeletta, non avevano il diploma,
asino era il nome con cui mi chiamavano
Ancora e ancora ripetutamente
Ancora e ancora
Toglimi il respiro
Bidly bidly bidly bom
Passalo nella sinistra, giralo verso destra, Clyde
Quella ragazza al quarto anno, si è fatta mettere incinta
ed era una Cattolica, brillante!
Ho pianto, lei ha pianto, piangevamo, la sua gioventù morta
Ho bevuto il sidro nel cimitero
L'anno su di noi ha scoperto E
e ho detto che non era fatto per me
12.50
Potevo rubare la borsa di mia madre e comprarmi una Chalky
Ho incontrato una ragazza Domenica, bevuto una bevanda gassata Giovedì
L'ho toccata Mercoledì e Giovedì e Venerdì e Sabato
L'ho mollata Domenica
Le cose sono migliori quando iniziano
E' così che gli anni 80 mi hanno spezzato il cuore
Gli anni meravigliosi, io ho giocato la mia parte
E' così che gli anni 80 mi hanno spezzato il cuore
Ho perso la verginità con una ragazza che si chiamava Anna Maria,
bè, ha detto che gli piacevo e poi mi disse "fottimi"
e ho pensato"fottimi,sono tutto chiacchere e finirà troppo in fretta"
Ed così è stato ma non me ne poteva importare di meno,
Ho visto le parti intime di una ragazza e ho fatto un disastro sul suo vestito, oh si!
Stai rockeggiando con il migliore, ero la seconda persona nel mio anno che aveva visto un seno
Sono sulla trentina oggi e ne sono impressionato ancora
perchè le Falklands mamma? E che hanno fatto?
Da dove arrivano le ragazze?
Negli anni 80,cosa stai guardando, tu idiota?
Così giovane, Così a lungo
Troppo corti così lungi

RUDEBOX SHORTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...