26/02/2012

"I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING POKER"




HEY FOLK,
RIGHT, I'M GOING TO BE PLAYING POKER AT ''ROBBIE FUN POKER''
AS SOON AS I GET MY AVATAR UP I'LL BE THERE….MORE TO FOLLOW
AS FOR NOW MY IRISH FRIEND MARK BOUGHT ME A SNOOD FOR MY BIRTHDAY…
I THINK IT SUITS SPENCER BETTER THAN ME
MUCH LOVE
ROB


Ciao gente,
appena avrò il mio avatar giocherò a poker al "Robbie fun poker"...presto altre notizie
Mark,un mio amico irlandese,mi ha regalato una sciarpa collo per il mio compleanno...
credo stia meglio a Spencer
con tanto affetto
Rob

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. joker เล่นผ่านเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. joker เล่นผ่านเว็บ

    ReplyDelete
  3. เบทฟิก wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple ,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...