02/06/2011

Robbie: I'll carry on with my Take That pals

From The Sun

ROBBIE has promised Take That's legion of fans he would "do it again" after rejoining the band on stage after a 15-year exile.
His emotional return was sealed with deafening screams on the first night of the Progress tour in Sunderland last week.
And Robbie is leaving the door wide open for more of the same. He said: "Am I a member of Take That? Well, it has gone swimmingly. It has been a load of fun.
"I've enjoyed it and I'd do it again. Whether that's in three or four or five or ten years, I don't know.
"Whether the boys will be up for it, I don't know. Whether there will be a Take That after this tour, I don't know. It's all up in the air."
But he added: "I love all of them to bits. They are amazing people."


A partnership of equals ... Robbie Williams with Gary Barlow, who is producing his album
A partnership of equals ... Robbie Williams with Gary Barlow, who is producing his album
BBC

Robbie admitted his return had not been plain sailing, as a backstage bust-up at the Brit awards in February put the mockers on harmony for a week. He said: "It was so disappointing because stuff had been going horrendously well.
"It's completely sorted now but it does put a different light on things. Until then I was just walking along in a marshmallow land going, 'Isn't this great?'"

The singer also revealed he is in talks over a new solo album with all the major record labels. And best of all, his former nemesis Gary Barlow has co-written and produced it.

Robbie said: "Gaz is great for me because he knows how I should sound.
"He wanted to make a LENNON and McCARTNEY-type album. That was his big idea - big, standard records.
"At the minute it's just me and him finishing the album and I love it. Love my friendship with him. Love that he regards me as an equal.
"Gary is kind of unemotional about stuff. I'm emotional about stuff. He's solid. I'm fickle. He gets stuff done, I don't."
Robbie said the album's success is "incredibly important" to him.
But he added: "At the same time it's not the be-all and end-all. I'm not going to throw myself off a cliff if it's another Rudebox.
"It's exciting. There's a possibility it will have a similar impact to things I've done in the past.
"And before I wander off into the retirement home of the pop world, I'd like to have another fistful of hits to play to people.
"I believe I've got one last stab at a global success. I want to right some wrongs. Make up for how I've looked and behaved.
"There's a place I'd like to go for a bit of redemption, for myself. Just to do a good job.
"I just want a few more hits and then I'll gladly go."


Per i nostri amici italiani:

Ha promesso a tutti i fans che lo hanno accolto calorosamente,che tornerà con i TT,anche se non sa se tra 3,4 o 10 anni.Non sa se dopo il tour ci saranno i TT,è tutto in aria per il momento.Ma si sta divertendo molto con loro e,anche se non è stato sempre semplice,ora tutto si è sistemato e gli vuole veramente bene.

Sta parlando con varie case discografiche per il suo album solista,scritto e prodotto con Gary,che voleva fare un album alla Lennon-McCartney.E' stato bello lavorare con lui perchè si compensano a vicenda,ama la sua amicizia con Gary e che lui lo consideri al suo livello.

Questo album è veramente importante per lui,anche se non morirebbe se fosse un'altro rudebox.
E' eccitante avere la possibilità di avere successo come nel passato,prima di ritirarsi vorrebbe avere un pò di nuove hits da cantare alla gente.Un ultima occasione di avere un successo globale e poi serenamente andare via.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...