02/06/2011

Confessions

From The Sun




Confession ... Robbie Williams

  Confession ... Robbie Williams
Benni Valsson courtesy of Esquire
The TAKE THAT star, 37, said he uses testosterone jabs to fight crippling lethargy. He added: "It has changed my life. I feel I'm getting a second wind."
The pop superstar has revealed a doctor told him he had the sex drive of a 100-year-old man.
The shock diagnosis came after the heart-throb singer asked a medic for some Human Growth Hormone - popular with wealthy middle-aged men trying to battle the march of time.

'I feel I'm getting a second wind' ... Robbie Williams is injecting testosterone

'I feel I'm getting a second wind' ... Robbie Williams
Benni Valsson courtesy of Esquire

He had blood tests in Los Angeles that showed he had extremely low levels of testosterone - a hormone that boosts sex drive.
It is also essential for health and wellbeing. And as a result Robbie - who has battled depression and drug and alcohol addiction - forgot about HGH and began injecting himself with testosterone twice a week.
The chart-topper, who has just rejoined his Take That bandmates for their sold-out Progress tour, revealed all in an incredibly candid interview with Esquire magazine.



He said: "To cut a long story short I went to get some HGH. It's what all the old fellas are on out there in LA that's making them look 40 instead of 60.
"It's improving their health, their memory, their hair, skin.
"Could give you cancer. I weighed that up. Thought I'd have it anyway. Went to see a Hollywood doctor. Had my blood tests. Went back. He said, 'You don't need HGH. You've got the testosterone of a 100-year-old man.'
"And then everything made sense. It was kind of an epiphany that day."

Robbie, who wed beautiful American actress AYDA FIELD last year, has now been giving himself the jabs for two years.



The singer also talked about getting back with Take That mates GARY BARLOW, MARK OWEN, HOWARD DONALD and JASON ORANGE after joining them on stage for the first time in 15 years. And he triggered a guessing game about his old pals after joking he is only the "third weirdest member" of the band.



But he delivered his most controversial views on marriage and monogamy.
Asked if he feared being caught cheating on Ayda by the media, he pledged his love to her but gave mixed messages.



Peppering his comments with the f-word, he said: "The rules aren't set up right. Because people are f***ing outside of their marriages, outside of their relationships.
"People get caught out every single week in the newspapers. What does that mean?
"I think that means we're built to f***. And marriage, that whole institution, is made-up bull."



Robbie said he was such a high-profile personality that he had to be a "good boy".
But he added: "I am pleased there is a media waiting for me to f*** up because it keeps me on the straight and narrow. But if it wasn't for jealousy and social constraints, I think the rules would be different."
Esquire editor ALEX BILMES pushed him by asking if he would be unfaithful if he could guarantee it would remain a secret.

He replied: "Actually, no, because I don't want to break Ayda's heart. That's the last thing I want to do. I met Ayda, I fell in love, that's what happened.
"But I would be way more tempted because at the end of the day I am a man, with the stuff that makes you a man - go forth and multiply. And multiply with absolutely everyone."


Referring to previous conquests and clasping an apple, he added: "I feel more emotionally connected to this apple than I do to a person I've just slept with.
"Women reading that will think that's awful. But that's what men are made of."

spacer
Robbie had a string of relationships earlier in his career with girls including GERI HALLIWELL, RACHEL HUNTER and NICOLE APPLETON.



But he has finally discovered domestic bliss with Ayda, 32, who sat beside him throughout the interview.
Talking about last year's wedding in detail for the first time, Robbie said: "It was a very simple affair. Just about 40 people, a good group of friends. Just people that dig me and Ayda. No best man, no bridesmaids, no rehearsal, no going round to her dad to ask if it was OK. She got to dress up in a princess dress and look amazing. And I got to tell her I was going to look after her.



"She loves me because I'm me. I'm quite charming, easy going, good company, loveable. We're a team. And you think differently as a team."
It's a commitment Robbie has struggled to find before.
He said of past lovers: "I was always looking for an excuse to leave. So many people have easily given me that excuse. Controlling? Bye bye. The minute you don't want me to put that cigarette in my mouth, you're gone. Any funny games? Bye bye."



Robbie is still wary of the prospect of parenthood. He said it made him "petrified" even though Ayda chipped in: "I can't wait to have our little monkeys."
The singer explained he would have to prioritise kids over himself, which he would find difficult as he can often be selfish.


He said: "I get a lot of time off and I love fannying about.
"Play Football Manager, write songs, look on the internet for conspiracy theories, hang out, live in the sun. It's a wonderful life of getting up when I want, going to sleep when I want. A kid will f*** that."



Full interview is in July issue of Esquire, on sale Monday

Per i nostri amici italiani:
"Per farla breve,per combattere la letargia di cui soffrivo da tempo ero andato da un dottore per farmi prescrivere l'ormone della crescita;un ormone in voga ad LA tra i sessantenni e che fa sembrare molto più giovani e in forma.Ci ho pensato un pò,perchè può causare il cancro,ma poi ho pensato che mi sarebbe venuto ugualmente perciò volevo prenderlo;ma dopo il test del sangue il dottore mi ha detto che non dovevo prendere l'HGH,ma il testosterone perchè i miei livelli erano bassissimi.
Fu come un'epifania,tutto ha acquistato un senso.Ora devo fare le iniezioni 2 volte a settimana."

Parlando della monogamia e del matrimonio dice che non ci sono regole,la gente viene sorpresa continuamente a tradire,noi siamo nati per sc***
"Sono contento che la stampa mi tenga  d'occhio mi mantiene sulla buona strada,ma penso che se non ci fosse la gelosia e i vincoli sociali penso che le regole saebbero diverse.
Se potesse tradire con la certezza di non venire scoperto non lo farebbe comunque,nn la vuole far soffrire.Ma sarebbe più tentato."Ho incontrato Ayda, ci siamo innamorati,questo è quello che è successo,ora siamo una squadra e si ragiona in maniera diversa;ma alla fine rimango sempre un uomo con tutto ciò che fa un uomo."

Riguardo alle conquiste passate,dice di sentirsi emozionalmente più legato alla mela che tiene in mano."Cercavo un motivo per non far funzionare un rapporto e loro me ne offrivano tanti"

Combatte ancora con l'idea di diventare genitore"Non mi sento pronto ,mi pietrifica l'idea" - Ayda seduta accanto a lui interviene "non posso aspettare ad avere le nostre scimmiette"

 "Io ho tanto tempo libero e mi piace gestirlo come più mi piace,con i miei ritmi,giocare,rilassarmi,navigare su internet,scrivere canzoni.I figli mi toglierebbero tutto questo."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...